New England Fall Foliage Road Trips - Fall Foliage Tour Trip (Chapter)
This is the Fall Foliage Tour chapter from Lonely Planet’s New England Fall Foliage Road Trips guidebook.
The brilliance of fall in New England is legendary; it’s a carnival of autumnal color. And the harvest spirit makes for family outings to farms, walks along dappled trails, and feasting on seasonal produce.
- zip-line through a golden lead canopy
- pick the right route with inspirational images and key trip highlights
- pack a picnic in the Berkshires’ gourmet shops
- get around easily with colour maps and route directions in easy stages
- cruise Lake Champlain for amazing views
- discover even more with walking tours, detours, and ways to link your trips
Coverage includes: Lake Candlewood, Kent, Housatonic Meadows State Park, the Berkshires, Mt Greylock State Forest, Manchester, Lake Champlain, Bretton Woods, North Conway, Connecticut, Hartford, Litchfield Hills, New Hampshire, White Mountains, Hanover & around, Monadnock State Park & around, Vermont, Northeast Kingdom, Stowe Walking Tour and Burlington Walking Tour.
Formats: EPUB, MOBI, PDF