New England Fall Foliage Road Trips - Connecticut River Byway Trip (Chapter)
This is the Connecticut River Byway chapter from Lonely Planet’s guidebook.
This drive links mill towns, white-clapboard villages and colleges as it unfurls beside farms, forests and the Connecticut River, which roars then ripples through New Hampshire and Massachusetts.
- touch the tooth of a mastodon at Montshire Museum of Science
- pick the right route with inspirational images and key trip highlights
- spot the Cat in the Hat in a Springfield sculpture garden
- get around easily with colour maps and route directions in easy stages
- indulge your sweet tooth at the world’s longest candy counter
- discover even more with walking tours, detours, and ways to link your trips
Coverage includes: Littleton, New Hampshire, Montshire Museum of Science, Saint-Gaudens National Historic Site, Fort at No 4, Charleston, Walpole, Montague, Amherst, Northampton, South Hadley, Springfield, Massachusetts, Connecticut, Hartford, Lake Candlewood, Litchfield Hills, Boston,The Berkshires, Vermont, Northeast Kingdom, Stowe Walking Tour and Burlington Walking Tour.
Formats: EPUB, MOBI, PDF