New England Fall Foliage Road Trips - Cider Season Sampler Trip (Chapter)
This is the Cider Season Sampler chapter from Lonely Planet’s New England Fall Foliage Road Trips guidebook.
Vermont is radiant in harvest season, its farm stands overflowing with fresh produce as leaves show their first hints of color. Dig in to everything from beer and cider to gourmet offerings at locavore restaurants.
- stare down Quechee, Vermont’s version of the Grand Canyon
- pick the right route with inspirational images and key trip highlights
- hop in a wagon and take a farm tour in Shelburne
- get around easily with colour maps and route directions in easy stages
- take a hot-air balloon ride for unbeatable views
- discover even more with walking tours, detours, and ways to link your trips
Coverage includes: Quechee, Woodstock, Bridgewater Corners, Shelburne, Cambridge,Montpelier, East Thetford, New Hampshire, White Mountains, Hanover & around, Monadnock State Park & around, Vermont, Northeast Kingdom, Stowe Walking Tour and Burlington Walking Tour.
Formats: EPUB, MOBI, PDF