Discover USA travel guide
Item(s) added to cart.Go to checkout now
Lonely Planet’s Discover USA is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you.
Be awed by the Grand Canyon, revel in the glitz and glamour of New York City, or eat your way through the diverse cuisines of New Orleans; all with your trusted travel companion. Discover the best of the USA and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet’s Discover USA:
- Full-color images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - history, art, literature, music, cinema, architecture, landscapes, wildlife, cuisine, wine, outdoor adventures, Native American culture, sports
- Easy-to-use color maps to help you navigate your destination
Covers: New York City, Washington, DC, Chicago, New Orleans, Florida, California, the Grand Canyon, and more
ISBN: 9781760344726 Language: English
388 pages, 388 pp colour | Dimensions: 128mm x 197mm
Next edition due: May 2018