Discover USA travel guide
Item(s) added to cart.Go to checkout now
The first full-colour Lonely Planet guide to the USA showcases the very best, with a plethora of itineraries and tips!
Enormous in size and staggeringly diverse, America harbors an astounding collection of natural and cultural wonders, from teeming city streets to mountains, coastlines and forests covering vast swaths of the continent.
- HIGHLIGHTS puts the streets of the USA in your pocket
- EASY-TO-USE MAPS make planning your trip simpler than ever
- LOCAL EXPERTS recommend what not to miss
- ITINERARIES reveal the must-see attractions and unbeatable experiences
* Please note, this title is not available in digital PDF format.
Authors: Regis St. Louis, Carolyn McCarthy, Amy Balfour, Kevin Raub, Jim DuFresne, Andrew Bender, Michael Grosberg, Ned Friary, Glenda Bendure, Bridget Gleeson, Lisa Dunford, Alison Bing, Michael Benanav, Jeff Campbell, Sarah Chandler, Mariella Krause, Bradley Mayhew, Emily Matchar, Sara Benson, Beth Kohn, Nate Cavalieri
512 pages, 57 maps | Dimensions: 130mm x 198mm
Next edition due: May 2012