Item(s) added to cart.Go to checkout now
Lonely Planet's Discover Kaua’i is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you.
Trek up the valley to Hanakapi’ai Falls, hover inside a volcanic crater, or explore the beaches of crescent-shaped Hanalei Bay; all with your trusted travel companion. Discover the best of Kaua’i and begin your journey now!
- Full-colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural Insigthhts give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - including customs, history, art, music, politics, landscapes, wildlife and cuisine
- Over 41 colour local maps
Covers: Lihu’e, Kapa’a, Hanalei, Po’ipu, Waimea Canyon, Polihale State Park, Wailua, Koloa, Na Pali, and more
ISBN: 9781743214596 Language: English
Authors: Sara Benson
320 pages, 320 pp colour, 41 maps | Dimensions: 128mm x 197mm
Next edition due: Sep 2018