California's Best Trips - Southern California (Chapter)
Surf, sand and sex will always sell SoCal, especially in Hollywood’s star-studded dreamscapes. The reality won’t disappoint either: the swimsuits are smaller, the water warmer and summers less foggy here than in NorCal.
- meet Mickey Mouse, then surf the sunbronzed ‘OC’ coast
- pick the right route with inspirational images and key trip highlights
- dilly-dally through the desert, then zoom past retro icons into LA on Route 66
- get around easily with colour maps and route directions in easy stages
- discover Old West mining ghost towns, strange geology and inspiring panoramic views
- discover even more with walking tours, detours and ways to link your trips
Coverage includes: Disneyland, Seal Beach, Huntington Beach, Newport Beach, Knott’s Berry Farm, Corona del Mar, Crystal Cove State Park, Laguna Beach, Dana Point, Pacific Marine Mammal Center, Coronado, Balboa Park, Embarcadero, San Diego Zoo Safari Park, Ocean Beach, Mission Beach & Pacific Beach, La Jolla, Del Mar, Encinitas, Carlsbad, Laguna Beach, Newport Beach, Huntington Beach, Venice, Malibu, Santa Barbara, Burbank, LA Live, Hollywood, Needles, Goffs, Amboy, Newberry Springs & Daggett, Barstow, Elmer’s Place, Victorville, San Bernadino, Padadena, Santa Monica, Baker, Tecopa, Badwater, Zabriskie Point & Dante’s View, Furnace Creek, Mojave National Preserve, Mesquite Flat, Emigrant & Wildrose Canyons, Panamint Springs, Rhyolite, Ubehebe Crater, Palm Springs, Desert Hot Springs, Big Morongo Canyon Preserve, Hidden Valley, Keys View, Oasis of Mara, Salton Sea & Salvation Mountain, Cottonwood Spring, Coachella Valley, Temecula, Palomar Mountain, Julian, Borrego Springs, Ocotillo Wells, Blair Valley, Los Angeles Walking Tour and San Diego Walking Tour.
Formats: EPUB, MOBI, PDF
was USD $4.95