California's Best Trips
Formats: EPUB, MOBI, PDF
was USD $4.95
Discover the freedom of the open road with California’s Best Trips. We’ve selected 33 amazing road trips through California, from two-day escapes to 15-day adventures, and packed them full of expert advice and inspirational suggestions. Whether you want to visit fabulous winery estates and celebrity chef restaurants or be awed by giant sequoias and sky-scraping peaks, we’ve got the trip for you.
Whether exploring your own backyard or somewhere new, discover the freedom of the open road with Lonely Planet California’s Best Trips.
Featuring 35 amazing road trips, from 2-day escapes to 2-week adventures, you can drive along the breezy, wildlife-rich Pacific Coast or stroll through ancient groves of Sequoia in Yosemite National, all with your trusted travel companion. Jump in the car, turn up the tunes, and hit the road!
Inside Lonely Planet California’s Best Trips:
- Lavish color and gorgeous photography throughout
- Itineraries and planning advice to pick the right tailored routes for your needs and interests
- Get around easily – 80 easy-to-read, full-color route maps, detailed directions
- Insider tips to get around like a local, avoid trouble spots and be safe on the road - local driving rules, parking, toll roads
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Useful features - including Stretch Your Legs, Detours, Link Your Trip
Covers: Napa Valley, Death Valley, Disneyland, Orange County Beaches, , and more
ISBN: 9781786572264 Language: English
Authors: Sara Benson
384 pages, 384 pp colour, 42 maps | Dimensions: 128mm x 197mm
Next edition due: Feb 2021