Item(s) added to cart.Go to checkout now
Lonely Planet's Pocket Dubai is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you.
Explore culture and architecture in the historic district, shop at the world’s largest mall, or explore the chaos and charm of the Gold Souq; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of the best of Dubai and begin your journey now!
- Full-colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Free, convenient pull-out Dubai map (included in print version), plus over 14 colour neighbourhood maps
- User-friendly layout with helpful icons, and organised by neighbourhoods to help you determine the best spots to spend your time
Covers: Burj Khalifa, Madinat Jumeirah, the Gold Souq, Burj Al Arab, Dubai Museum, Al Fahidi Historic District, Dubai Mall and more
ISBN: 9781743210222 Language: English
Authors: Andrea Schulte-Peevers
160 pages, 160 pp colour, 9 maps | Dimensions: 106mm x 153mm
Next edition due: Sep 2018