Turkey travel guide
Formats: EPUB, MOBI, PDF
From stunning beaches and jaw-dropping monuments, to mouth-watering cuisine and friendly locals, Turkey offers the visitor a wonderful range of unmissable experiences.
- 8 authors, 27 weeks on-the-ground research, 1 oil wrestling competition, 95 top museums
- Pull-out city map
- 3D plans of iconic sights
- Comprehensive planning tools
Coverage Includes: Planning chapters, İstanbul, Thrace, Marmara, İzmir, the North Aegean, Ephesus, Bodrum, the South Aegean, Western Anatolia, Antalya, the Turquoise Coast, Eastern Mediterranean, Ankara, Central Anatolia, Cappadocia, Black Sea Coast, Northeastern Anatolia, Southeastern Anatolia, Understand and Survival Guide.
EXCLUSIVE TO LONELY PLANET Buy the ‘PDF eBook’ or ‘Book + PDF eBook’ version of this guide & receive :
- Individual PDF chapters
- A single PDF file of the entire book
- One .mobi file for your Kindle
- One ePub file for your iPad, KOBO eReader, Nook, Sony Reader and many more
Download your preferred format, or all of them, to your different devices. All for one price.
NB – this offer is currently only available on select bestselling titles. (Individual chapters only available in PDF format)