Item(s) added to cart.Go to checkout now
When it comes to Dutch, you can safely put aside those negative stereotypes about ‘double Dutch’. The reality is that Dutch and English are closely related, both being members of the Germanic family of languages. Such are the similarities that Bill Bryson was moved to remark in Neither Here Nor There that ‘when one hears Dutch, one feels one ought to be able to understand it.’
- Order the right meal with our menu decoder
- Never get stuck for words with our 3500-word two-way dictionary
- We make language easy with shortcuts, key phrases & common Q&As
- Feel at ease, with essential tips on culture & manners
Coverage includes: Basics, Practical, Social, Safe Travel, Food and Sustainable Travel.
* Please note, this title is not available in digital PDF format.
ISBN: 9781741792744 Language: English
Authors: Annelies Mertens, Lonely Planet Publications
256 pages | Dimensions: 93mm x 140mm
Next edition due: Sep 2018