Thailand's Islands & Beaches travel guide
Formats: EPUB, MOBI, PDF
was USD $4.95
Golden-sand bays, lazily swaying cotton hammocks, castle-like karsts emerging from sapphire seas: southern Thailand’s coasts make your dreams of tropical paradise come true. Lonely Planet will get you to the heart of Thailand’s Islands & Beaches, with amazing travel experiences and the best planning advice.
Lonely Planet Thailand’s Islands and Beaches is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you.
Swim with sea life in crystal-clear coves, laze in hammocks under limestone peaks, or motorcycle along curved bays; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Thailand and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet Thailand’s Islands and Beaches Travel Guide:
- Colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - history, politics, peoples, lifestyle, economy, religion, arts, the sex industry in Thailand, cuisine, environment, wildlife, environmental issues
- Free, convenient pull-out Bangkok map (included in print version), plus over 65 maps
Covers: Bangkok, Phuket, Northern Andaman Coast, Ko Chang, Eastern Seaboard, Hua Hin, Southern Gulf, Ko Samui, Lower Gulf, Ko Phi-Phi, Southern Andaman Coast and more