Item(s) added to cart.Go to checkout now
Lonely Planet Pocket Phuket is a colorful, easy-to-use, and handy guide that literally fits in your pocket, provides on-the-go assistance for those seeking only the can’t-miss experiences to maximize a quick trip experience.
Find your perfect white beach, rock-climb at Railay Beach or dive in the aquamarine waters of the Similan Island; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of the best of Phuket and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet Pocket Phuket Travel Guide:
- Full-colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Over 10 colour neighbourhood maps
- User-friendly layout with helpful icons, and organised by neighbourhood to help you pick the best spots to spend your time
Covers: Phuket Town, Hat Patong, Hat Karon, Hat Kata, Rawai, Hat Kamala, Hat Surin, Ao Bang Thao, Thalang, Northern Beaches and more
ISBN: 9781743217580 Language: English
Authors: Isabella Noble
160 pages, 160 pp colour, 12 maps | Dimensions: 106mm x 153mm
Next edition due: Jul 2019