Phuket Encounter guide
The Phuket Encounter guide gives you twice the city in half the time. You can pick & choose your Phuket encounter, from plucking rock lobster fresh from a long-tail boat at Rawai's fish market to drifting to sleep in the shade of coconut palms on deserted Ko Yao Noi. Or maybe you're more inclined to abandon yourself to the cocktail-fuelled chaos that is Phuket's Old Town after dark or spend time gliding your kayak across translucent waters on a night cruise through limestone caves.
This pared-down number is ideal for quick trips - it's less accommodation, more neighbourhood highlights and the best of local knowledge.
- Detailed regional and city maps for easy navigation
- Expert authors uncover the best sights, restaurants, bars, shops, spas and island activities
- Unique itineraries and highlights to help you make the most of your beach getaway
- Locals share their secret Phuket, why they love where they live and what you didn’t know about the island
* Please note, this title is not available in digital PDF format.
About Book only purchase
We'll send you the physical printed book but you won't be given access to our PDF eBook downloads.
Select "Book + PDF eBook" i you would also like to download a digital version of this book.
This product is currently out of stock
What you get:
- 1 Printed Book
- 184 pp colour, 12 maps
- Dimensions, 106mm x 153mm
- Weight 0.17 kg / 0.37 lb