Discover Thailand travel guide - 4th edition
Item(s) added to cart.Go to checkout now
This product is available only on pre-order
Expected in-stock: November 1st - shipped within 48 hours of arrival. Please note that when on pre-order this title is not eligible for any discounts, bundle deals or Free Shipping offers. The current edition of Discover Thailand Travel guide is also available while stocks last.
Lonely Planet’s Discover Thailand is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Revel in the neon and noise of Bangkok; hike to a hill-tribe village in mountainous Chiang Rai; or plan the ultimate beach escape on photogenic Ko Phi-Phi; all with your trusted travel companion. Discover the best of Thailand and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet’s Discover Thailand:
- Full-color maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - history, culture, customs, religion, arts, architecture, food, environment
- Free, convenient pull-out Bangkok map (included in print version), plus over 40 colour maps
Covers: Bangkok, Ayuthaya, Chiang Mai, Chang Rai, Sukhothai, Nong Khai, Hua Hin, Ko Samui, Ko Pha-Ngan, Phuket, Railay, Ko Phi-Phi and more
*Please note this title is not availale in digital PDF or eBook format