Tahiti & French Polynesia - Bora Bora & Maupiti (Chapter)
This is the Bora Bora & Maupiti chapter from Lonely Planet's Tahiti & French Polynesia guidebook.
This is it, the one. As you arrive by plane the view says it all. The promise of a wonderland is instantly made good: a ring of sand-edged motu (islets) encircle a glinting turquoise lagoon around soaring rainforest-covered basaltic peaks.
- discovering all the perks of a world-class resort on secluded Motu Piti Aau
- exploring Maupiti's gin-clear lagoon while snorkelling with manta rays at Manta Point
- ogling the stunning cerulean blue lagoon on a boat tour and enjoying a barbecue picnic on a motu
- taking a 4WD tour to spot rusty WWII relics and ancient ceremonial sites
- taking it easy, basking lizardlike on heavenly Tereia Beach
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Sights, Activities, Tours, Festivals & Events, Sleeping, Eating, Drinking, Entertainment and Shopping.
Formats: EPUB, MOBI, PDF
was USD $4.95