Item(s) added to cart.Go to checkout now
Lonely Planet's Discover Switzerland is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you.
Ski through fresh powder in the Swiss Alps, listen to cowbells while enjoying a picnic in a mountain meadow, or feast on fondue in Gruyeres; all with your trusted travel companion. Discover the best of Switzerland and begin your journey now!
- Full-color maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience – including customs, history, art, literature, architecture, religion, landscapes, cuisine
- Over 60 colour maps
Coverage includes: Geneva, Lausanne, Bern, Basel, Bernese Oberland, Valais, Zermatt, Zurich, Lake Constance, St Moritz, Graubunden, and more