Lake Geneva, the Matterhorn, the Glacier Express – we’ve selected the most iconic sights and incredible places so you can enjoy the real Switzerland with the minimum of fuss.
- highlights reveal the must-see attractions and unbeatable experiences
- itineraries make planning your trip simpler than ever
- Local experts recommend what not to miss
- easy to use maps put the streets of Switzerland in your pocket
Coverage Includes: Planning chapters, Geneva, the West, Bern, Jura, Mitteland, Bernese Oberland, Central Switzerland, Zurich, Lake Constance, the Northeast, St Moritz, Graubuden, the Southeast, Valais, Zermatt, In Focus and Survival Guide.
* Please note, this title is not available in digital PDF format.
About Book only purchase
We'll send you the physical printed book but you won't be given access to our PDF eBook downloads.
Select "Book + PDF eBook" i you would also like to download a digital version of this book.
Item(s) added to cart. Go to checkout now
What you get:
- 1 Printed Book
- Pages 320 pp
- Dimensions, 128mm x 197mm
- Weight 0.6 kg / 1.32 lb