Stockholm Encounter guide
This product is currently out of stock
The Stockholm Encounter guide gives you twice the city in half the time.
Stockholm is known for its style, from the cobbled lanes of Gamla Stan to the designer stores and café scene. Open-air museums, cloudberry truffles – Stockholm knows how to live.
This pared-down number is ideal for quick trips - it's less accommodation, more neighbourhood highlights and the best of local knowledge.
- Includes full-colour pull-out map and detailed neighbourhood maps for easy navigation
- Our expert author recommends the very best sights, restaurants, shops and entertainment
- Includes unique itineraries, from keeping your budget under control to embracing the city during its Nordic winter chill
- Locals share their insights: a gallery owner on where to find the best new artists, a bartender on Sweden's drinking dens and a local blogger's loves and hates
* Please note, this title is not available in digital PDF format.
Authors: Becky Ohlsen
192 pp colour | Dimensions: 106mm x 153mm
Next edition due: Apr 2015