Item(s) added to cart.Go to checkout now
Lonely Planet’s Pocket Stockholm is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you.
Browse through royalty at Kungliga Slottet, uncover the past at Skansen and Vasamuseet and explore the beautiful Stockholm Archipelago; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of the best of Stockholm and begin your journey now!
- Full-colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local
- 100% independent advice
- User-friendly layout with helpful icons, and organised by neighbourhood to help you pick the best spots to spend your time
Coverage Includes: Gamla Stan, Norrmalm, Djurgarden, Skeppsholmen, Ostermalm, Sodermalm, Kungsholmen, Vasastan and more.
* Please note, this title is not available in digital PDF format.
* Previously called Stockholm Encounter
ISBN: 9781741799583 Language: English
Authors: Becky Ohlsen
160 pages, 160 pp colour, 19 maps | Dimensions: 106mm x 153mm
Next edition due: Apr 2018