Valencia Encounter guide
Item(s) added to cart.Go to checkout now
The Valencia Encounter guide gives you twice the city in half the time. Admire Murillo at the Museo de Bellas Artes, shop on Valencia's busiest shopping street, then put your feet up and have a drink in Plaza de la Virgen.
This pared-down number is ideal for quick trips - it's less accommodation, more neighbourhood highlights and the best of local knowledge.
- Full-colour pull-out map and detailed neighbourhood maps
- Meet the locals: insider tips from a sommelier, a gallery owner and a long-term resident of up-and-coming neighbourhood, Russafa
- Our discerning author pinpoints the city's best sights, museums, shops and restaurants
- Snapshots section gets you into the swing of the culture
* Please note, this title is not available in digital PDF format.
Authors: Miles Roddis
160 pp colour, 11 maps | Dimensions: 106mm x 153mm