Item(s) added to cart.Go to checkout now
Lonely Planet Pocket Valencia is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you.
Visit the awe-inspiring assemblage of modern architecture that is Ciudad de las Artes y las Ciencias, shop in the fascinating central market, or visit the magnificent hilltop castle at Xàtiva; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of the best of Paris and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet Pocket Valencia:
- Full-colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Free, convenient pull-out Valencia map (included in print version), plus over 15 colour neighbourhood maps
- User-friendly layout with helpful icons, and organised by neighbourhood to help you pick the best spots to spend your time
Covers: Barrio del Carmen, L'Eixample, North Ciutat, Russafa, South Ciutat, Northern & Eastern Valencia, Valencia's Beaches, Western Valencia and more
ISBN: 9781786572233 Language: English
Authors: Andy Symington
160 pages, 160 pp colour | Dimensions: 106mm x 153mm
Next edition due: Jan 2020