Pocket Barcelona - 5th edition
Item(s) added to cart.Go to checkout now
This product is available only on pre-order
Expected in-stock: November 3rd - shipped within 48 hours of arrival. Please note that when on pre-order this title is not eligible for any discounts, bundle deals or Free Shipping offers. The current 4th edition of Pocket Barcelona is also available while stocks last.
Lonely Planet Pocket Barcelona is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you.
Swing in a cable car over the city; marvel at the detail of La Sagrada Familia or the kaleidoscopic fruit stands of the Mercat de la Boqueria; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of the best of Barcelona and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet Pocket Barcelona:
- Full-colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Free, convenient pull-out Barcelona map (included in print version), plus over 20 colour neighbourhood maps
- User-friendly layout with helpful icons, and organised by neighbourhood to help you pick the best spots to spend your time
Covers: La Rambla, Barri Gotic, El Raval, La Ribera, Parc de la Ciutadella, Barceloneta, Passeig de Gracia, L'Eixample, Montjuic, Poble Sec, Camp Nou, Pedralbes, Sarria and more