Discover Spain travel guide - 5th edition
Item(s) added to cart.Go to checkout now
This product is available only on pre-order
Expected in-stock: November 1st - shipped within 48 hours of arrival. Please note that when on pre-order this title is not eligible for any discounts, bundle deals or Free Shipping offers. The current edition of Discover Spain Travel guide is also available while stocks last.
Lonely Planet’s Discover Spain is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Feast your eyes on fine-arts capital Madrid; hike the spectacular ranges of the Pyrenees; or take in some flamenco in quintessentially Spanish Seville; all with your trusted travel companion. Discover the best of Spain and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet’s Discover Spain:
- Full-color maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - history, flamenco, art, architecture, cuisine, language
- Free, convenient pull-out Barcelona map (included in print version), plus over 40 colour maps
Covers: Madrid, Barcelona, Costa Brava, Granada, Andalucia’s Hill Towns, Seville, Cordoba, Salamanca, Basque Country, La Rioja, the Pyrenees and more
*Please note this title is not available in digital PDF or eBook format