Best of Spain travel guide
Lonely Planet Best of Spain is your passport to Spain’s top sights and most authentic experiences. Feast your eyes on fine-arts capital Madrid; hike the spectacular ranges of the Pyrenees; or take in some flamenco in quintessentially Spanish Seville, all with your trusted travel companion.
Offering visually-inspiring content along with the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you, this photo-rich, user-friendly guide makes planning fun and easy. Discover the best of Spain and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet Best of Spain:
- In-depth coverage of the destination’s must-see sights along with hidden gems that most guidebooks miss to get you to the heart of a place
- Intuitively organized with essential information at your fingertips
- Eye-catching full-colour design and easy-to-use layout with maps and images throughout
- Annotated images that bring a destination to life
- Practical planning and transport tools including a fold-out map (included in print version) that gives instant access to must-see sights to help you navigate as you plot out your itinerary
- Short and extended itineraries to help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests to make the most of your time on the road
- Insider tips and insights to save time and money, avoid crowds and trouble spots, and to get to know the destination like a local
- Honest recommendations for all budgets
- Cultural insights and background information to put top sights and experiences in context and to give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience (includes history, flamenco, art, architecture, cuisine, and language)
- Free, convenient pull-out Barcelona map (included in print version), plus over 40 colour maps
Covers: Madrid, Barcelona, Costa Brava, Granada, Andalucia’s Hill Towns, Seville, Cordoba, Salamanca, Basque Country, La Rioja, the Pyrenees and more
*Please note this title is not available in digital PDF or eBook format