Barcelona city guide - 10th edition
This product is available only on pre-order
Formats: EPUB, MOBI, PDF
Get the eBook now and the book upon release
Expected in-stock: November 3rd - shipped within 48 hours of arrival. Please note that when on pre-order this title is not eligible for any discounts, bundle deals or Free Shipping offers. The current 9th edition of the Barcelona travel guide is also available while stocks last.
Lonely Planet Barcelona is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Savour the best of New Catalan cuisine; yell for your team at Camp Nou stadium; or look up to find weird and wonderful architecture; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Barcelona and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet Barcelona Travel Guide:
- Full-colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - cuisine, history, architecture, Catalan culture, art, music, dance
- Free, convenient pull-out Barcelona map (included in print version), plus over 30 colour maps
Covers: La Rambla, Barri Gotic, El Raval, La Ribera, Barceloneta, La Sagrada Família, Gracia, Park Guell, Camp Nou, Pedralbes, La Zona, Montjuïc, Poble Sec, Sant Anton and more