This product is currently out of stock
To understand what makes Koreans tick, you should know something about harmony and hierarchy, highly valued principles that draw on Confucian ideals. Start with the language: the Korean greeting an·nyŏng ha·se·yo (How are you?) is literally translated as ‘Are you peaceful?’
Get More From Your Trip with Easy-to-Find Phrases for Every Travel Situation! Lonely Planet Phrasebooks have been connecting travellers and locals for over a quarter of a century - our phrasebooks and mobile apps cover more than any other publisher!
- Order the right meal with our menu decoder
- Never get stuck for words with our 3500-word two-way dictionary
- We make language easy with shortcuts, key phrases & common Q&As
- Feel at ease, with essential tips on culture & manners
Coverage includes: Basics, Practical, Social, Safe Travel, Food!
* Please note, this title is not available in digital PDF format.
Authors: Minkyoung Kim, Jonathan Hilts-Park
272 pages | Dimensions: 92mm x 140mm
Next edition due: May 2016