South America on a Shoestring travel guide
Formats: EPUB, MOBI, PDF
Andean peaks, Amazonian rainforest, Patagonian glaciers, Incan ruins, colonial towns, white-sand beaches and vertiginous nightlife: the wonders of South America set the stage for incredible adventures.
- Inspirational images, easy-to-use maps and recommendations from our expert authors
- Planning features and top itineraries to help you plan the perfect trip
- Local secrets and hidden travel gems that will make your trip unique
Coverage includes: Planning chapters, Argentina, Bolivia, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Ecuador, French Guiana, Guyana, Paraguay, Peru, Suriname, Uruguay, Venezuela and Survival Guide.
EXCLUSIVE TO LONELY PLANET Buy the ‘PDF eBook’ or ‘Book + PDF eBook’ version of this guide & receive :
- Individual PDF chapters
- A single PDF file of the entire book
- One .mobi file for your Kindle
- One ePub file for your iPad, KOBO eReader, Nook, Sony Reader and many more
Download your preferred format, or all of them, to your different devices. All for one price.
NB – this offer is currently only available on select bestselling titles. (Individual chapters only available in PDF format)
1112 pages, 32 pp colour, 200 maps | Dimensions: 128mm x 197mm
Next edition due: Aug 2016