Latin American Spanish Phrasebook
Item(s) added to cart.Go to checkout now
Lonely Planet's Latin American Spanish Phrasebook & Dictionary is your handy passport to culturally enriching travels with the most relevant and useful Latin American Spanish phrases and vocabulary for all your travel needs.
Mingle with locals at a colourful Latin American mercado, spend a night out dancing to live music, or enjoy a meal in an out-of-the-way restaurant; all with your trusted travel companion. With language tools in your back pocket, you can truly get to the heart of wherever you go, so begin your journey now!
- Feel at ease with essential tips on culture, manners, idioms and multiple meanings
- Order with confidence, explain food allergies, and try new foods with the menu decode
- Save time and hassles with vital phrases at your fingertips
- Never get stuck for words with the 3500-word two-way, quick-reference dictionar
- Be prepared for both common and emergency travel situations with practical phrases and terminology
- Meet friends with conversation starter phrase
- Get your message across with easy-to-use pronunciation guides
Official language in: Mexico, Guatemala, Honduras, Nicaragua, El Salvador, Costa Rica, Panama, Cuba, Dominican Republic, Puerto Rico, Venezuela, Colombia, Equador, Peru, Chile, Bolivia, Paraguay, Uraguay, Argentina
* Please note, this title is not available in ebook format.
ISBN: 9781743214473 Language: English
Authors: Lonely Planet Publications, Roberto Esposto
272 pages | Dimensions: 93mm x 140mm
Next edition due: May 2018