Latin American Spanish Phrasebook
This product is currently out of stock
With an entire continent of gregarious Spanish-speaking locals to chat with, you don’t want to be limited to ‘gringo lingo’ – and you’ll find that revving up your eres e·res (r’s) and grunting out your jotas kho·tas (j’s) is fun.
Get More From Your Trip with Easy-to-Find Phrases for Every Travel Situation! Lonely Planet Phrasebooks have been connecting travellers and locals for over a quarter of a century - our phrasebooks and mobile apps cover more than any other publisher!
- Order the right meal with our menu decoder
- Never get stuck for words with our 3500-word two-way dictionary
- We make language easy with shortcuts, key phrases & common Q&As
- Feel at ease, with essential tips on culture & manners
Official language in: Mexico, Guatemala, Honduras, Nicaragua, El Salvador, Costa Rica, Panama, Cuba, Dominican Republic, Puerto Rico, Venezuela, Colombia, Equador, Peru, Chile, Bolivia, Paraguay, Uraguay, Argentina
* Please note, this title is not available in ebook format.
Authors: Roberto Esposto
272 pages | Dimensions: 92mm x 140mm
Next edition due: May 2015