Buenos Aires Encounter guide
The Buenos Aires Encounter guide gives you twice the city in half the time.
Buenos Aires runs on nostalgia and cosmopolitan ambition. For every group of trendsetters laughing over cocktails, there’s a cluster of old-timers gathered around a radio, a tear rolling down someone’s cheek as Carlos Gardel sings of the glowing street lamps of his beloved city.
This pared-down guide is ideal for quick trips - it's less accommodation, more neighbourhood highlights and the best of local knowledge.
- Full-colour pull-out map and detailed neighbourhood maps
- The very best sights, restaurants, shopping and nightlife
- Itineraries and highlights to help you make the most of a short break
- Interviews with locals, including a sommelier's wine tips and an artist's fave galleries
* Please note, this title is not available in digital PDF format.
About Book only purchase
We'll send you the physical printed book but you won't be given access to our PDF eBook downloads.
Select "Book + PDF eBook" i you would also like to download a digital version of this book.
Item(s) added to cart. Go to checkout now
What you get:
- 1 Printed Book
- 176 pp colour, 14 maps
- Dimensions, 106mm x 153mm
- Weight 0.18 kg / 0.4 lb