South Africa, Lesotho & Swaziland travel guide
Formats: EPUB, MOBI, PDF
was USD $4.95
Africa’s southernmost trio offers adventure, beach-bumming and everything in between, with lions roaring in the bushveld, vineyards climbing mountainsides, diverse African cultures and open roads through sublime scenery.
- 3 countries, 11 official languages, 40 boutique wineries and more than 600 national parks and reserves
- Inspirational photos
- Comprehensive planning tools
- Wildlife feature
Coverage Includes: Planning chapters, Cape Town, Western Cape, Eastern Cape, KwaZulu-Natal, Free State, Gauteng, Mpumalanga, Kruger National Park, Limpopo, North-West Province, Northern Cape, Lesotho, Swaziland, Understand and Survival chapters.
EXCLUSIVE TO LONELY PLANET Buy the ‘PDF eBook’ or ‘Book + PDF eBook’ version of this guide & receive :
- Individual PDF chapters
- A single PDF file of the entire book
- One .mobi file for your Kindle
- One ePub file for your iPad, KOBO eReader, Nook, Sony Reader and many more
Download your preferred format, or all of them, to your different devices. All for one price.
NB – this offer is currently only available on select bestselling titles. (Individual chapters only available in PDF format)