Pocket Singapore - 5th edition
Item(s) added to cart.Go to checkout now
This product is available only on pre-order
Expected in-stock: June 1st - shipped within 48 hours of arrival. For a limited time, pre-orders are eligible for inclusion in our Free Shipping with minimum spend deal! The current edition of our Pocket Singapore is available to purchase while stocks last.
Lonely Planet Pocket Singapore is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you.
Explore the futuristic bio-domes and Supertrees of Gardens by the Bay, breakfast with orangutans at Singapore Zoo, treat your tastebuds to some tantalising street food; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of the best of Singapore and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet’s Pocket Singapore:
- Full-colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Free, convenient pull-out Singapore map (included in print version), plus over 17 colour neighbourhood maps
- User-friendly layout with helpful icons, and organised by neighbourhood to help you pick the best spots to spend your time
Coverage Includes: Holland Village, Tanglin Village, Orchard Road, Sentosa, Southwest Singapore, Little India, Kampong Glam, Chinatown, CBD, Tanjong Pagar, Marina Bay, the Quays, the Colonial District and more
ISBN: 9781786575326 Language: English
Authors: Ria de Jong, Cristian Bonetto
192 pages, 192 pp colour, 14 maps | Dimensions: 106mm x 153mm
Next edition due: Jun 2019