Edinburgh Encounter guide - 2nd Edition
This product is currently out of stock
The new edition of this guide will be in stock mid-Jan - you can pre-order the new book now. This current edition will be out of stock mid-Dec.
The Edinburgh Encounter guide gives you twice the city in half the time.This pared-down number is ideal for quick trips - it's less accommodation, more neighbourhood highlights and the best of local knowledge.
What will your Edinburgh Encounter be? A drink or two in the atmospheric Café Royal Circle Bar, ghost-hunting in Edinburgh’s eerie underworld, catching your breath while admiring the views from Arthur’s Seat or chuckling at your favourite new comedian at the Edinburgh Festival
- full-colour pull-out map and detailed neighbourhood maps for easy navigation
- our resident author recommends the very best sights, restaurants, shops and bars
- unique itineraries and highlights help you make the most of your trip
- local experts give tips on Edinburgh’s top eating options, the best places for traditional music, and how to explore the city by bike
* Please note, this title is not available in digital PDF format.
Authors: Neil Wilson
176 pp colour | Dimensions: 128mm x 197mm