Moscow city guide
Formats: EPUB, MOBI, PDF
During any season, any hour of day, Moscow thrills visitors with its artistry, history and majesty.
“Moscow is experiencing a burst of creative energy, evident in all aspects of contemporary culture. Prepare yourself for a distinctively Russian cauldron of artistry and history, nightclubs and vibrant street life.” Mara Vorhees, Lonely Planet Author
• 80 art galleries and museums, 59 bars and cafes, 28 kremlins, cathedrals and palaces, 11 revamped exhibition and arts complexes, and 2 banyas.
• In-depth background on Russian art, architecture and literature.
• Special colour feature on Moscow’s Kremlin
• Comprehensive map section
• Feature coverage of top sights
Coverage includes: Planning chapters, Kremlin & Kitay Gorod, Tverskoy, Presnya, Arbat & Khamovniki, Zamoskvorechie, Basmanny & Taganka, Dorogomilovo & Sparrow Hills, Understand & Survive chapters.
Authors: Mara Vorhees, Leonid Ragozin
280 pages, 128 pp colour, 36 maps | Dimensions: 130mm x 198mm
Next edition due: Mar 2015