Item(s) added to cart.Go to checkout now
If it’s true that language is the door to a nation’s soul, you might get a little closer to grasping the saudade – that melancholic longing for something (the ‘Portuguese blues’), and its famous musical expression, fado – by having a go at speaking Portuguese.
Get More From Your Trip with Easy-to-Find Phrases for Every Travel Situation! Lonely Planet Phrasebooks have been connecting travellers and locals for over a quarter of a century - our phrasebooks and mobile apps cover more than any other publisher!
- Order the right meal with our menu decoder
- Never get stuck for words with our 3500-word two-way dictionary
- We make language easy with shortcuts, key phrases & common Q&As
- Feel at ease, with essential tips on culture & manners
Coverage includes: Basics, Practical, Social, Safe Travel, Food!
* Please note, this title is not available in digital PDF format.
ISBN: 9781741047400 Language: English
Authors: Robert Landon, Anabela de Azevedo Teixeira Sobrinho
256 pages | Dimensions: 92mm x 140mm
Next edition due: May 2018