Best of Portugal travel guide
This title is called Discover Portugal travel guide in North & Latin America and you can buy it here. Both editions contain the same great content.
Lonely Planet Best of Portugal is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on Portugal’s top experiences. Cruise through the canals of Aveiro, tour the Alto Douro wine country, or walk the medieval town of Evora; all with your trusted travel companion.
Inside Lonely Planet Best of Portugal:
- Full-colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - history, festivals, cuisine, religion, architecture
- Over 60 colour maps
Covers: Lisbon, Porto, the Algarve, Evora, Rio Douro Valley, Braga, Coimbra, Aveiro, Sintra, Obidos, Sagres & Cabo de Sao Vicente and more