Item(s) added to cart.Go to checkout now
Lonely Planet Pocket Krakow is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you.
Explore the magical medieval castle on Wawel Hill, join the Krakow bike tour for an introduction to the city or experience the underground nightlife; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of the best of Krakow and begin your journey now!
- Full-colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Free, convenient pull-out Krakow map (included in print version), plus over 15 colour neighbourhood maps
- User-friendly layout with helpful icons, and organised by neighbourhood to help you pick the best spots to spend your time
Covers: Wawel Hill, Old Town, Kazimierz, Podgorze and more
ISBN: 9781743607022 Language: English
Authors: Mark Baker
160 pages, 160 pp colour, 16 maps | Dimensions: 106mm x 153mm
Next edition due: Feb 2020