Krakow Encounter guide
The Encounter guide gives you twice the city in half the time. Wander among the ghosts of kings at mighty Wawel Cathedral, take in cocktails and candlelit jazz in a 700-year-old cavern or hire a bike and explore the Old Town by pedal power - it's all here.
This pared-down number is ideal for quick trips - it's less accommodation, more neighbourhood highlights and the best of local knowledge.
- Full-colour pull-out map and detailed neighbourhood maps
- Our discerning author pinpoints the city's best sights, museums, shops, restaurants and entertainment
- Snapshots section gets you into the swing of the culture
- Local experts reveal Kraków’s secrets: from contemporary Jewish culture to the city's unique art scene
* Please note, this title is not available in digital PDF format.
About Book only purchase
We'll send you the physical printed book but you won't be given access to our PDF eBook downloads.
Select "Book + PDF eBook" i you would also like to download a digital version of this book.
This product is currently out of stock
What you get:
- 1 Printed Book
- 160 pp colour, 10 maps
- Dimensions, 106mm x 153mm
- Weight 0.16 kg / 0.35 lb
Krakow Encounter guide for iPhone and iPad - buy via iTunes