Food Lover's Guide to the World (Hardback)
Item(s) added to cart.Go to checkout now
Hardback edition. A delicious gift for the food lover in your life. When we travel, it’s often love at first bite. Food Lover’s Guide to the World presents a lifetime of eating experiences that will lead you from one end of the globe to the other. Take your taste buds on a tour around the world and cook up your next great culinary adventure.
- celebrity food-lover contributions
- best places to find local dishes in cities great and small
- cultural tips and how-to-eat etiquette
- introductions by Mark Bittman and James Oseland
- more than 50 recipes to cook back home
* Please note, this title is not available in digital PDF format.
ISBN: 9781743210208 Language: English
Authors: Carolyn Bain, Luke Waterson, Anthony Ham, Rob Whyte, Sarina Singh, Helen Ranger, Lucy Burningham, Andrew Bender, Mara Vorhees, Nicola Williams, Duncan Garwood, Austin Bush, Janine Eberle, Gabi Mocatta, Tom Parker Bowles, Will Gourlay, Joe Bindloss, Zoe Li, Jessica Lee, Denise Phillips, Sarah Baxter, Emily Matchar
320 pages | Dimensions: 238mm x 278mm
Next edition due: Oct 2016