Philippines travel guide
Formats: EPUB, MOBI, PDF
Swim with whale sharks, scale smouldering volcanoes, explore desert islands, wander around ancient rice terraces, submerge at world-class dive sites and visit remote hill tribes in the Philippines – Southeast Asia’s undiscovered gem.
- 5 authors, 196 days of research, 94 maps, hundreds of islands detailed
- Inspirational photos
- Clear, easy-to-use maps
- Comprehensive planning tools
- Diving feature
- Easy-to-read layout
- At-a-glance practical info
Coverage includes: Planning chapters, Manila, Around Manila, North Luzon, Southeast Luzon, Mindoro, The Visayas, Mindanao & Sulu, Palawan, Understand Philippines & Survival Guide chapters.
EXCLUSIVE TO LONELY PLANET Buy the ‘PDF eBook’ or ‘Book + PDF eBook’ version of this guide & receive :
- Individual PDF chapters
- A single PDF file of the entire book
- One .mobi file for your Kindle
- One ePub file for your iPad, KOBO eReader, Nook, Sony Reader and many more
Download your preferred format, or all of them, to your different devices. All for one price.
NB – this offer is currently only available on select bestselling titles. (Individual chapters only available in PDF format)