Peru travel guide
Formats: EPUB, MOBI, PDF
Peru startles with its variety - parched coastal desert, jagged Andean peaks, lush Amazon rainforest. Its rich culture runs the gamut from sophisticated Lima to traditional weaving villages and mist-shrouded ancient ruins.
- 198 days & nights of research, 84 archaeological sites, 376 recommended restaurants and 36 mountains over 6000m
- Clear, easy-to-use maps
- Comprehensive planning tools
- Trekking the Inca Trail feature
Coverage Includes: Planning chapters, Lima, South Coast, Arequipa, Canyon Country, Lake Titicaca, Cuzco, the Sacred Valley
EXCLUSIVE TO LONELY PLANET Buy the ‘PDF eBook’ or ‘Book + PDF eBook’ version of this guide & receive :
- Individual PDF chapters
- A single PDF file of the entire book
- One .mobi file for your Kindle
- One ePub file for your iPad, KOBO eReader, Nook, Sony Reader and many more
Download your preferred format, or all of them, to your different devices. All for one price.
NB – this offer is currently only available on select bestselling titles. (Individual chapters only available in PDF format)