Discover Peru travel guide - 3rd edition
Item(s) added to cart.Go to checkout now
This product is available only on pre-order
Expected in-stock: November 1st - shipped within 48 hours of arrival. Please note that when on pre-order this title is not eligible for any discounts, bundle deals or Free Shipping offers. The current edition of Discover Peru Travel guide is also available while stocks last.
Lonely Planet’s Discover Peru is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Scale the heights of Macu Picchu; puzzle over the Nazca Lines; or visit the sweltering, seductive Amazon Basin; all with your trusted travel companion. Discover the best of Peru and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet’s Discover Peru:
- Full-color maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - history, outdoor activities, environment, wildlife, cuisine, music, arts, language
- Over 70 color maps
Covers: Lima, Islas Ballestas, Nazca, Arequipa, El Valle Sagrado, the Cordilleras, Lake Titicaca, Cuzco, Machu Pucchu, Huaraz, Trujillo, Iqutos, Amazon Basin and more
*Please note this title is not available in digital PDF or eBook format