Tasmania Road Trips - Tamar Valley Gourmet Trail Trip (Chapter)
This is the Tamar Valley Gourmet Trail chapter from Lonely Planet’s Tasmania Road Trips guidebook.
The Tamar River Valley is fringed with emerald hills and cool-climate wineries that add up to one of Australia’s finest wine-touring areas. Don’t rush it; meander along a riverbank, go off on a tangent to a winery or two and simply relax.
- pick your own berries in an area that’s much-loved for its fresh fruit
- pick the right route with inspirational images and key trip highlights
- sip and savour top-notch riesling at a family-friendly winery
- get around easily with colour maps and route directions in easy stages
- see pot-bellied seahorses and curious platypus
- discover even more with detours and ways to link your trips
Coverage includes:Launceston, Exeter, Beaconsfield, Goaty Hill Wines, Hillwood Berry Farm, George Town, Low Head, Pipers River and Tamar Valley.
Formats: EPUB, MOBI, PDF