Item(s) added to cart.Go to checkout now
This phrasebook is a guide to the pidgins and creoles of Papua New Guinea, the Solomon Islands, Vanuatu, north Australia and the Torres Strait. Get your tongue around these tasty blends and understand the intriguing evolution of these languages.
- Covers Bislama, Solomon Islands Pijin, Tok Pisin and more
- Guide to pronunciation and grammar
- Useful conversational phrases
- Practicalities - how to catch a bus or book a room
Coverage includes: Basics, Practical, Social, Safe Travel, Food
* Please note, this title is not available in digital PDF format.
ISBN: 9781743211892 Language: English
Authors: Trevor Balzer, Peter Muhlhausler, Ernie Lee, Denise Angelo, Paul Monaghan, Dana Ober
176 pages | Dimensions: 93mm x 140mm
Next edition due: Mar 2021