Melbourne Encounter guide
Melbourne is a city you need to get to know. It won’t take your breath away with overtly seductive geography on first sight. Its many charms aren’t always immediately apparent on fi rst meeting. But there’s no doubt this city will get under your skin.
What will your Melbourne encounter be? Browsing a grid of laneway galleries, cafes, bars and
designer boutiques? Tramping with the throngs to the footy spectacular at ‘the G’? Criss-crossing the city by tram, spotting historic and contemporary landmarks?
Discover twice the city in half the time!
- full-colour pull-out map to navigate the city and neighbourhoods
- our Melbourne expert gives the lowdown for families, foodies and fashionistas
- detailed background as well as forward-planning tips so you don’t waste a moment
- locals share their city’s secret experiences and top spots
About Book only purchase
We'll send you the physical printed book but you won't be given access to our PDF eBook downloads.
Select "Book + PDF eBook" i you would also like to download a digital version of this book.
Item(s) added to cart. Go to checkout now
What you get:
- 1 Printed Book
- Pages 176 pp, 9 maps
- Dimensions, 106mm x 153mm
- Weight 0.18 kg / 0.4 lb