Discover Australia travel guide - 2nd Edition
This product is currently out of stock
The new edition of this guide will be in stock mid-Jan - you can pre-order the new book now. This current edition will be out of stock mid-Dec.
This full-colour guide showcases the very best of Australia, with a plethora of itineraries and tips!
Island, country, continent… Australia is a big location whichever way you spin it. The essence of the place is diversity: deserts, coral reefs, tall forests, snow-cloaked mountains and multicultural melting-pot cities.
Coverage includes: Sydney & the Blue Mountains, Melbourne & the Great Ocean Road, Brisbane & the East Coast Beaches, Tropical North Queensland, Uluru & the Red Centre, Perth & the West Coast.
- HIGHLIGHTS make planning your trip simpler than ever
- EASY-TO-USE MAPS puts the streets of Australia in your pocket
- LOCAL EXPERTS recommend what not to miss
- ITINERARIES reveal the must-see attractions and unbeatable experiences
Also available is our Australia travel guide.
* Please note, this title is not available in digital PDF format.
Authors: Charles Rawlings-Way, Sarah Gilbert, Meg Worby, Penny Watson, Peter Dragicevich, Steve Waters, Paul Harding, Miriam Raphael, Regis St. Louis, Virginia Maxwell, Jayne D'Arcy, Catherine Le Nevez, Brett Atkinson
408 pages, 40 maps | Dimensions: 128mm x 197mm
Next edition due: Jan 2014