Discover Maui travel guide
This product is currently out of stock
Experience the best of Maui. This full-colour guide does the work for you - Lonely Planet's trademark expertise cuts straight to the must-see highlights of the country so no matter what your time frame or budget, you won't miss the best bits.
Lahaina, Iao Valley, Pi'ilanihale Heiau - we’ve selected the most iconic sights and incredible places so you can enjoy the real Maui with the minimum of fuss.
- Full-colour throughout
- Ideal for one- to two-week trips
- Itineraries make planning your trip simpler than ever
- Highlights reveal the must-see attractions and unbeatable experiences
- Local experts recommend what not to miss
Our promise...You can trust our travel information because Lonely Planet authors visit the places we write about, each and every edition. We never accept freebies for positive coverage, so you can rely on us to tell it like it is.
* Please note, this title is not available in digital PDF format.
Authors: Glenda Bendure, Amy Balfour, Ned Friary
368 pages, 368 pp colour, 56 maps | Dimensions: 130mm x 198mm
Next edition due: Sep 2014