Discover Hawaii the Big Island travel guide
Experience the best of Hawaii the Big Island. This full-colour guide does the work for you - Lonely Planet's trademark expertise cuts straight to the must-see highlights of the country so no matter what your time frame or budget, you won't miss the best bits.
Hapuna Beach, Waipi'o Bay, Hawai'i Volcanoes National Park – we’ve selected the most iconic sights and incredible places so you can enjoy the real Hawaii with the minimum of fuss.
- Full-colour throughout
- Ideal for one- to two-week trips
- Itineraries make planning your trip simpler than ever
- Highlights reveal the must-see attractions and unbeatable experiences
- Local experts recommend what not to miss
Our promise...You can trust our travel information because Lonely Planet authors visit the places we write about, each and every edition. We never accept freebies for positive coverage, so you can rely on us to tell it like it is.
* Please note, this title is not available in digital PDF format.
About Book only purchase
We'll send you the physical printed book but you won't be given access to our PDF eBook downloads.
Select "Book + PDF eBook" i you would also like to download a digital version of this book.
Item(s) added to cart. Go to checkout now
What you get:
- 1 Printed Book
- Pages 368 pp, 368 pp colour, 49 maps
- Dimensions, 130mm x 198mm
- Weight 0.47 kg / 1.04 lb