Discover Hawaii the Big Island travel guide
Item(s) added to cart.Go to checkout now
Experience the best of Hawaii the Big Island. This full-colour guide does the work for you - Lonely Planet's trademark expertise cuts straight to the must-see highlights of the country so no matter what your time frame or budget, you won't miss the best bits.
We doubt it’s possible to get ‘island fever’ on Hawaiʻi. The aptly named Big Island is fantastically diverse, with miles of highways and – better yet – byways to explore, from age-old fishing villages to modern megaresorts, from snowy peaks to sandy beaches. Hawaiʻi is twice as big as the other Hawaiian islands combined, and its dramatic terrain will surprise you and take you to extremes.
- Full-colour throughout
- Ideal for one- to two-week trips
- Itineraries make planning your trip simpler than ever
- Highlights reveal the must-see attractions and unbeatable experiences
- Local experts recommend what not to miss
* Please note, this title is not available in digital PDF format.
ISBN: 9781742206271 Language: English
Authors: Sara Benson, Luci Yamamoto
304 pages, 304 pp colour, 49 maps | Dimensions: 128mm x 197mm
Next edition due: Sep 2017